WordPress Maintenance Subscription
$45.00 every 3 months and a $45.00 sign-up fee
RECOMMENDED. The WordPress Maintenance Subscription (WMS) is a scheduled maintenance review and website update program performed every 90 days. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Invoicing is available.
Why do I need a Maintenance Program?
Over time WordPress, the theme used, and any add-on plugins installed become outdated and need updating. The primary reason is website security; however, improved functionality is also a reason. The hacker community constantly searches for vulnerabilities that allow access to your website and our server. This access could lead to hackers taking over your site and possibly holding some content for ransom.
When we make changes or updates to your content, we often update the software if the updates are insignificant. Many updates, however, are significant, require complete backups, and risk breaking a website. For this reason, we are promoting a regularly scheduled maintenance program.
What is the WordPress Maintenance Subscription?
The WordPress Maintenance Subscription (WMS) is a scheduled maintenance review and website update program. Every 90 days, we will log in to your site and ensure that everything is up to date. We back up your site before updating your WordPress version, theme, and plugins. The Backup will ensure that your site can be recovered if any updates create issues. We also check your server's status to ensure there are no technical alerts or email issues.
We are on-call as necessary during the agreement term – call us with any technology-related issues. Additionally, we install WordFence, an additional level of protection, which sends out alerts when updates are required on your website. We monitor these notifications to determine if an update is critical or not. You can be copied on the email notices if you choose.
Here’s a Recap of our Complete WMS Services:
- Routine Backup of your website utilizing Updraft and/or Duplicator plugins - backups include all database and WordPress files and are stored offline.
- Check the WordPress version – update if necessary.
- Verify that your Theme (Divi, Proteus, etc.) is current and up to date
- Check any WordPress add-on plugins – make updates if required
- Audit your server through cPanel for memory/bandwidth usage, email issues, etc.
- Add the WordFence plugin to your website to monitor your site, additional security firewall, and update notifications.
- The $45.00 Sign up fee is one-time and includes all installation and new support WordPress plugins set up.
NOTE: One-time site maintenance is available for $60.00 for each request.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.