Maniaweb Maintenance Program (MMP) – 3 Pack Trial
The Maniaweb Maintenance Program (MMP) is a scheduled maintenance review and website update program performed every 45-days. The MMP 3-Pack Trial gives you 3 Secure Website Server Updates over a 4-month period. Invoicing is available.
Why do I need a Maintenance Program?
Over time WordPress, the theme used, and any add-on plugins installed become outdated and need updating. The primary reason is website security; however, improved functionality is also a reason. The hacker community constantly searches for vulnerabilities that allow access to your website and our server. This access could lead to hackers taking over your site and possibly holding some content for ransom.
When we make changes or updates to your content, we will often update the software if the updates are not major. Many updates, however, are major and require complete backups, and run a risk of breaking a website. For this reason, we are promoting a regularly scheduled maintenance program.
What is the Maniaweb Maintenance Program?
The Maniaweb Maintenance Program (MMP) is a scheduled maintenance review and website update program. Every 45-days, we will log in to your site and ensure that everything is up to date. We perform a complete backup of your site before updating your WordPress version, theme, and plugins. The Backup will ensure that your site can be recovered if any updates create issues. We also check the status of your server to make sure there are no technical alerts or email issues.
We are on-call as necessary during the agreement term – call us with any technology-related issues. Additionally, we install WordFence, an additional level of protection, which sends out alerts when updates are required on your website. We monitor these notifications to determine if an update is critical or not. You can be copied on the email notices if you choose.
Here’s a Recap of our Complete MMP Services:
- Routine Backup of your website utilizing Updraft and/or Duplicator plugins - backups include all database and WordPress files.
- Check WordPress version – update if necessary
- Verify that your Theme (Divi, Proteus, etc.) is current and up to date
- Check any WordPress add-on plugins – make updates if required
- Audit your server through cPanel for memory/bandwidth usage, email issues, etc.
- Add the WordFence plugin to your website to monitor your site, additional security firewall, and update notifications.
- All installation and set up of new support WordPress plugins - $90 value
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.